Tips On Pregnancy
Me and my boyfriend have been trying to get pregnant for about 4 months now. Still no luck, we did have a very early miscarrage once 2 months ago. I need some tips on getting pregnant. I take Pre-natal vitamins already. One of my friends told me to put a tampon in right after having intercourse. You ovulate 14 days after the first day of yout last period right? Any tips would halp and be appreciated ! Thank you.
Do not put a tampon in after you've had sex if anything lie on your back with your legs in the air so the sperm have a chance to swim through your tubes.  4 months isn't long to try and conceive try OPK tests to confirm when you are ovulating every month and bed in the morning.  I've been ttc for 24 months i'm only 24 and my partner has just found out his sperm has a slow motility we may need help conceiving.  The average time a normal couple takes to conceive is 1-2 years after that you may need to seek help.

Hope this helps!!