has anyone else gotten their period still after conceiving...
Okay so heres the deal I've been pregnant 3 times all live births, the first day of my last menstrual cycle was march 31 of 2013 of course lol, well i was to be ovulating on the day me and my hibby conceived which was the 11th of april well we had intercourse on the 11, 12, and the 13.  I shortly started spotting around the 29th of april but but very pink normally when i get my period it comes pretty bright red, i was lightly bleeding for the whole day the next day on the 30 i started bleeding heavy on and off... by the 1st in the afternoon i completely stopped bleeding at all and im spotting once again.... i have taken pregnancy tests but they are the cheap ones and keep coming out negative. Is it possible i took them to soon? Could i still have gotten my period and but be prego? I have alot of mood swings fatigue i was super emotional, and i cry alot more then usual. I am afraid i might have mis-carried. But i don't. Know how to go about this.... i really pray im prego were trying for a girl but can someone please tell me if this is normal or not, and i am 22 yrs old...don't know if knowing my age range might help....
It sounds like your period to me but if you are unsure take a test around the time of your next period