labor at 35 weeks
Is it safe to go into labor at 35 weeks? I went to the Dr. 2 weeks ago with contractions 5 minutes apart and my Dr. Said I was 1cm and a half dialated so he gave me some pills to take to stop contractions and sent me home with them and told me to take them until I go back to my next appointment 2 weeks later ( which will be in the morning) and them he will take me off of them. Does that mean I will go into labor when I stop taking them and if so will it be safe for the baby? I turned 35 weeks yesterday. My Dr. Said sex is what caused me to have contractions so will I go back into labor if I have sex again?
Not exactly sure. I can't say much other than i delivered my son at 35weeks and he was really tiny and had to stay in the nicu for six days. He didn't have any problems except with his temperature.