spoting?
ok so last month i missed 2 days of my pill pack because i lost my pills(trycyclein lo). i missed the last pill of the second week and the frst pill of the third week. i asked a nurse what 2 do and she said to continue my pack but then start a new pack instead of taking the placebo week and she said i wasn't going 2 get my period. but then the next day i got my period and it was all normal and fine and it lasted a normal amout of time. i continued with her instructions. but now i think im spoting. i have my period again but its light and it comes and goes. and its been like a week. is this normal?? what do i do?
When you double up on your pills you are highly likely to have breakthrough bleeding. It is completely normal. It should end when your hormone levels level out... If it does continue though don't hesitate to put a call into your doctor's office again.