tef
i m 24 years old and married in jan 11.i was pregnant and my baby is born in oct 11.on lookin he was a healthy but he was not ok .he has TRACHEOESOPHAGEAL FISTULA{T.E.F} DIFFECT SO HE WAS ADMITTED IN BHU {VARANASI} for 23 days and also operated but after 23 days he was died.so i am too upset when i have no problem but in feb i hve cme to know that i hve t.b..so now my treatment is of 2 drug instead of 4 drug.now i m thinking for my next conceive.if it will agan happened with my next also pls suggest me the pretests bfre it so that it will not agn happened with me.pls
If you have TB, and are 24, you have time to take your TB medicine and follow its treatment before trying to get pregnant again.  You will not be too old to try again after you are done with your TB treatment.   Please let your doctor be your guide about the advisability of having unprotected sex (and risking pregnancy) when on the TB drugs.