Aa
A
A
Close
why do i keep havin liver tests done i
i had a liverfunction test doone a month after having my son,it came backnabnormal and dr said it only comes bk that way when ur alcoholic or pregnant,i dont drink n hve just had a baby,so she sed we do it agen could be ur hormones after childbirth,so didit n abnormal so sh told me wait month n do it agen this was yeterday n gota waiit til monday for results,she sed they doin my bone profile aswell this time,can someone explain what they do n why they doin them xxx
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
202436_tn?1326477933
I'm not sure WHY this happens.  But in 2001 I gave birth to my first son (second delivery).  He ended up being stillborn due to a cord accident.  My bloodwork came back that my liver enzymes were very abnormally high.  I ended up having to stay in the hospital 3 extra days. I had to have an ultrasound of my internal organs, plus follow ups with internal medicine.  They had me on certain vitamins and after a couple of months the test results were normal.  I have since given birth an additional 4 times with no issues. I never got an explanation as to WHY they were so elevated.
Comment
Cancel
202436_tn?1326477933
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
why do i keep havin liver tests done i
Submit Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
1816154_tn?1433484088
Blank
hansen20 commented on hansen20's status
1 hr ago
2020005_tn?1417986816
Blank