work
I'm 31 weeks and I have a job already but there is a postion open at a cleaning service.. I'm a single parent.. so I need all the cash I can get.. pulling and extra job would really help but is cleaning to risky??
Hi there!
   I was also a single mom with my first pregnancy. I was a waitress and bartender at the time. I worked up until @ 8 months plus. I was very healthy and never worried about anything - perhaps I should have but I didn't. If you choose to get into cleaning I would find out if you have to lift anything heavy and I would wear gloves always and avoid cleaning products that create nasty fumes, just to be careful. Nowadays women are encouraged to exercise - swim, aerobics (gentle) right up to delivery - so I can't see that cleaning would be any different. You just have to listen to what your body is telling you. Avoid working too hard - don't allow yourself to get exhausted. Get a good nights sleep each night and make sure you keep up with good nutrition! Your body will 'tell' you when it's time to slow down ... just be sure to listen when it does! Hope to hear from you ... I wish you all the best! Take care sweetie ...