almost like I have period
I assume I am around 5 weeks along due to my blood test. I have been bleeding for four days now it started off brown, then dark red, the red and now it's going back to dark brownish red. I have also been experiencing period pain and back pain. Has anyone else experienced this? Could it be a miscarriage? The blood is only when I wipe as well. So scared I really want this baby :'(
The back pain and period cramps are completely normal in the first trimester, but when accompanied by bleeding you should always see your doc.  My SIL had a bit of bleeding in her 1st tri, but has been completely fine-as long as its not bright red like period I think they call it 'breakthrough' bleeding, as its just the hormones getting settled. As always, when it comes to your baby, and your concerned, its always best to talk to docs, just to give yourself peace of mind!!  My Mum bled with me for a few months! Good luck, I'm sure you'll be fine xx