when do PA pressures return to normal post-partum
You answered my question previously (rvsp 38 on echo) and I'd like to know when  your PA pressures return to normal after you've had your baby.  I am 3 months post-partum and still have the rvsp of 38.  I know echo is not the gold standard for diagnosis but it still worries me.  Is this something you think should be repeated at a later date?
Hello and welcome back to the forum.  My apologies for the delay in answering your question.

The only reason why you should even consider repeating this test or seeking further evaluation is if you are symptomatic (ie you feel short of breath when you do anything, etc).  Otherwise, I would simply move on and enjoy your health.  If you are the kind of person, however, that wont have peace of mind, than I suggest you see a cardiologist who specializes in pulmonary hypertension. The two of you can then decide if a cardiac cath is warranted or not.  Again, I suspect that you are completely well and do NOT have pulmonary hypertension.  But I am not sure that I will be able to entirely convince you via this forum.

Good luck.

Dr. Rich