loss of muscle and control right arm and hand
my right arm and hand are losing muscle and control 2 MRI'S came out negitive neck shoulder and quad chest right side. What could be the cause?

Hello tjq,

It seems that you are having some form of neuropathy. What is your age? Are you a diabetic? The report of MRI would be of great help.

Best
I am 55 healthy no diabetes althought found thouout my family in the past. Don'tsmoke or drink, the MRI of my shoulder found some damage from past baseball and constuction work the chest view i was told was negitive. Thanks for Your insight TJQ
I have the same thing, I went on zoloft, and was prescribed the wrong dose. I had a distomic tremour, and every time, no matter whether I am cold, wether I am to happy, ect, my right arm twitches, my neck and shoulder twitch, and my head goes, I have even had attacks that have absorbed my whole body, and gone to hospital recieving cogenten ( spelling) to calm me down. the doctors tried passing me off as another drug abusing logan bogan, (which is a massive stereotype in my area) and said because I went threw a divorce, (mind you I have never been married, nor tried any form of drug), and now a single mum, it's all stress. I know in my heart it's not fake. and jsut watched this thing were a rare disease can cause a loss of muscle control. I also now, since taking the zoloft, (anti depressant). have a cist behind my nose, which is changing my voice, and making it hard to breathe, and causing an excess amount of mucus, which I found out from an mri, which came back negative along with an EEG. Apparently I am fine , and the doctors threw me in the too hard basket, (public health system) and say it will go away. sorry for the life story, but anything helps i guess. also, you could have an over active thyroid, I have perfect vision, only last year did I get a test on my eyes, an extensive one for a university research at my uni on eye site and concentration. I was the best they had threw there, I now suffer with blurryness, I get constant rapid heart rate,  anxiousness, and nervousness for no reason, still have tremours, I do smoke, but only for a year, constant colds, increased bowl movements, loss of weight, (which in my opionion is good, but I am not eating any different for it to happen, irregular blood flow, and agitation. please tell me if you have recieved any further information on your condition. But you could ha ve reall early signs of parkinson disease. I am not too sure
for the past few months, I intermittingly lose control of my right arm and hand...If I have something in my hand, it goes flying...I can't pick my arm up, it just goes limp and my hand opens automatically...I smoked for 40 years and just quit 8 months ago, when I was in the hospital...I was also diagnosed with diabetes at that time...Please help, I don't know what's going on.  This is very scary...
last month i developed pins and needles in my left arm, saw gp told me not to worry, later that day i lost all feeling/control. A CT scan showed nothing, last 2 weeks ive had serve muscle spasms cant feel it but see it, also my neck/back and shoulder area are murder constant serve pain doctor has prescribed tramadol, my left arm from the shoulder joint to the tips of my fingers i cant feel, so much as ive accidently burnt my hand, my arm is getting knocked, cut, caught as there nothing there im 32 none smoker and otherwise healthy, i use to work in care before this, im a single mum to. im so scared that this is never going to get better, its now been 7 weeks since it started