Rectal bleeding for over a week
Hello, I have been having another bout of rectal bleeding.  I am 34 and quite active in sports, dont smoke and have otherwise no health problems.  I have had a history of anal/rectal problems in the last year.  I had a non-cancerous tumor removed from my rectum last April, I have had my hemorrhoids handled by my doctor, and have a case of acute anal fissures.  I guess there is around 100 ml of blood with each stool I pass.  I dont feel too much pain or none at all.  I have had severe bleeding for almost a week now and have some discomfort in my lower left quadrant of my abdomen.     Should I use the cream I was given for my anal fissures and see if that helps?  I never had so much bleeding in the past.  When I was in my 20's I had some blood on the paper and it was a little -now it seems to drip out.  I have even noticed blood on my pants/ underpants.    
I would see a doctor immediately.  The bleeding seems excessive and should be looked at by a professional.  Good luck and God Bless.