Relationships Community
Accusations
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships, abstinence, arousal problems, birth control, cohabitation, commitment, communication, couples counseling, desire, sexual technique, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Accusations

My BF is accusing me of being with his brother-in-law, for a moment in a bathroom, while he was applying for a job. I have not done what he accuses me of, and I can find no way,short of considering a lie detector test. He has done this in the past, accused me of infidelity, because I stepped into a three-person relationship when I met him. My defense is that I saw what that does, how harmful it is, and can say that I would not ever do it again, nor would I ever encourage it. It hurts in too many directions and for the sake of building honest and decent partnering. It is not the way to handle life with another person.  But he brought his problem to this forum and I have felt compelled to ask for an opinion that addresses how people can handle the situation of how to get to the truth? If I know I did not, and he says I did, how do we find the middle ground, the truth?
Related Discussions
-10 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
392422_tn?1325792804
It seems as though your boyfriend has trust issues. If you have talked about this accusation and you two are still unable to resolve maybe you should determine whether the relationship is salvagable. A relationship CANNOT work without trust.

~S.A.
Blank
13167_tn?1327197724
This is kind of weird.  If you both went to the bathroom at the same time and that's why he didn't see you at the coffee shop,  why don't you just tell him that?  It was weird to read his post - I think if people I was looking for weren't where they said they would be,  my first thought wouldn't be oh they must be in the bathroom having sex.  That's just strange.

If you really didn't give him any cause to doubt you,  I think you should rethink this relationship.  You don't want him accusing you of having sex every time he doesn't know exactly where you are.   Do you have a flirty relationship with his BIL,  is that why he was suspicious?
Blank
100019_tn?1335923317
Why would you want to be in a relationship with someone who thinks you are lying?

Maybe you need to delve into why you think you deserve to be treated like this?  

He has major issues that will not be getting better the older he gets.
Blank
I told him you were probably in the bathroom!

MrsOckert and Rock Rose said it best.
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Relationships Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...