Relationships Community
Sleeping and oral copulation

This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships, abstinence, arousal problems, birth control, cohabitation, commitment, communication, couples counseling, desire, sexual technique, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

Sleeping and oral copulation

I would like to get sleep but my mate likes to give me oral when I am sleeping and it wakes me up.. Is there something that I can take that will allow me to continue sleeping (not wake up) but at the same time allow my mate to get me erect so she can give me oral and make me ejaculate..
how bout you tell your mate to leave you alone! this question is rediculous and im sure you will hear about it from others.
sorry but do you know how many guys would love to be in your situation? you poor thing. its just insane. you cannot have it both ways. either enjoy it or gee whiz...grow "a pair" and tell her dont wake you up to do it. its that easy.
Absolutely sailor!  Nothing more needed to be said!
he is probably sitting there thinking how can i get these people in an uproar? ya like that is the worst we have heard. hey dork! you wish you had someone to truely do that! stop giving the dog peanut butter!
yea, this has to be a joke.  sometime to keep him asleep, yet able to have an orgasm???  hey, have you seen that movie "stuck on you" with the conjoined twins, and the night clerk at the motel has ping pong balls with eyeballs drawn in with a black marker, and he sticks those in his eyes to make him look awake when he's really asleep?  maybe he needs some of those!  he can pretend he's awake the whole time!
I suggest you take some cyanide, that should keep you sleeping.
"...allow my mate to get me erect so she can give me oral and make me ejaculate.."

I have never laughed so hard at a post in all my life.  Is there a sleeping pill out there that will allow this guy to stay asleep, but still ALLOW his mate to get him erect and have an orgasm???

We're so sorry that you are being so taken advantage of.  

My husband would be living his dream if I woke him up TO THE POINT OF SLEEP LOSS
Whats the point of taking something to stay asleep so you can still get erect and ejaculate. Doesn't that miss the point completly?
I AGREE WITH EVERYONE ON THIS.  MY BOYFRIEND WOULD KILL TO BE IN YOUR SHOES.  JUST TELL HER TO STOP.  WHY IS THAT SO HARD?
I CANT REALLY COMMENT CUZ I DO IT TO MY HUSBAND AND HE STAYS ASLEEP. but at 1st it was like that, then he told me how he REALLY wants it done ane BAM! he woke up the next day and thought it was just a dream. just teach her when your really and tell her to take it eazy. lol it'll be ok