gf falls asleep during foreplay
Lately my gf just falls asleep during foreplay or during intercourse. We did not think it was big deal at start and thought maybe she is just tired but after discussing it, we concluded it is not that.
Can someone please help? What can we do as we both are concerned now?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Does she have sleep issues at any other times of the day/night?
She's probably very tired from work. Foreplay is very relaxing, but I can understand your concern. I usually fall asleep after, but never in process (lol). Have a talk to her and ask her why does she fall asleep during foreplay? I'm sure she will tell you (probably just tired and also depends on the time of day). Good luck!
I could see falling asleep after... but, not during!  Is she on meds?
Maybe she has Narcolepsy, my daughter had it in the teens and she would fall asleep standing up against a wall, also i had a neighbor that had it    luck  jo
on our honeymoon 10 years ago my current wife fell asleep (after a night of heavy consumption of alcoholic beverages) as I was performing oral sex...I suspected that to the case, her snoring gave it away :-)

She was quite embarrassed and subsequent sessions had considerably different results.

Jim
Well I imagine this is not good for your ego either? Something is not right, or you need lessons in foreplay! lol
ouch thats gota be a right ego loss to you. she seems to be selfish to do that, unless hard day at work
If she falls asleep your not doing it right! Just buggin ya. Maybe make sure you are doing it earlier on in the evening. My husband always seems ready to go when Im asleep so he wakes me up. I hate it. Make foreplay and sex more interesting. She could be falling asleep cuz its the same old routine and cuz shes tired.
Thanks for your replies guys.
We did this post together. She has read all the answers as well and it just made sense. She didn’t have job when we started dating but now she does. In fact she has 2 jobs now (part time). Probably tiredness is the problem. We didn't think of that before.
Thanks again for replies guys.
Peace and Love
You are so very welcome and I applaud you both for posting together. That's great!
Let her get her zzzz and make sure she makes time for you...you deserve it!
Good luck...Judy