is this normal
Me and my boyfriend has been together 3 1/2 months. I'm 10 weeks n 4 days pregnant. He works for a contraction company that he's gone for the week. We both r goin though a divorce n I feel like he's cheating on but we've never cheated on each other. I ask him to call me n he don't it makes me feel unwanted n alone. Im not sure if its my hormones or sumthing else lol
It could be his current wife whom he's divorcing is becoming suspicious.  Infidelity, even if they are in the process of a divorce, can affect the outcome for him if it's found out as far as I understand.

Could be stress from the divorce process mixed with the uncertainty of a pregnancy with a new girlfriend occurring so quickly.  By my math, you guys were scarcely together a month before you got pregnant.  Could also be he got what he wanted, no offense, and now is pulling away.
Is this a joke?  You have never been in a committed relationship with  him, he's still married,  and so are you,  and you became pregnant with this lover about a week after you started cheating on your spouses with each other.

You've ONLY been together 3 1/2 months and there is ALREADY a baby on the way?

Would you be surprised if this ended with cheating?  I wouldn't.    

This is ALL wrong on so many different levels.  
It sounds like you are both cheaters, and it is par for the course that you will both forever be questioning whether you are going to be cheated on.  Sorry, that's kismit
Me n my boyfriend meet after we were going through a divorce so we didn't cheat on our spouses my x husband cheated n beat me so I'm really thinkin its just the stress I'm under
I'm so sorry for the assumption :( and I'm especially sorry that you've been a victim of physical abuse.  I can relate to that. Getting pregnant so early on in the relationship is such a gamble, but it is one that you have taken. Of course hormones are putting you under stress, but the fact is that your boyfriend is making you feel alone and unwanted, meaning that he is making this baby feel alone and unwanted. You should always be strong enough to raise a child on your own, and you must consider this to be the case until, with counselling or talk, you need to try to get on the same page as this man
Good luck. Maybe he is scared, its a very new relationship.talk to him,without getting to heavy just yet. Remember to still have fun ;-)