Relationships Community
miscarrage

This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships, abstinence, arousal problems, birth control, cohabitation, commitment, communication, couples counseling, desire, sexual technique, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

miscarrage

my sons girlfriend has took 2 pregnancy tests 1 came back positive and the other negative they were both took the same day, but saturday night she said that she got took into hospital with a miscarrage (miscarriage) she is not in no pain not bleeding at all and has also already had sexual intercourse with my son and was not in no pain plus she said the hospital says she was 3 weeks gone, she has lyed about alot of things before so just wondering if she could be lying to my son about this to???
It's possible she could have lied about this as well, but this is a relationship between your son and his girlfriend, so he needs to be the one to figure out what is going on and decide if he wants to be in this relationship. I would talk to your son about if he trusts his girlfriend and what he thinks about the relationship, but wouldn't get involved too much, otherwise you may just cause more problems than need to be there. Good luck.