Relationships Community
should i be worried?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships, abstinence, arousal problems, birth control, cohabitation, commitment, communication, couples counseling, desire, sexual technique, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

should i be worried?

I have a question which has been bothering me for the past week and would really love to know other people's opinions on this topic...I recently found out that my husband has secretly been making a prescription for levitra, he doen't know that i know but the main thing is that we have a normal healthy sexual life so i have no idea why he would buy those drugs! Is there a possibilty that he's having an affair or am i just getting worried for no reason????

This discussion is related to masterbation (masturbation) and levitra.
I don't think that it's necessarily an indication that he's having an affair. Maybe, he thinks the Levitra will make things even better for an already "normal healthy" sex life. But, if you really want to know why he's taking it, why don't you ask him?
maybe "normal healthy" is related to him already taking the med.
Yes, I think I would have a discussion with him about it. I don't think that is an indication of an affair in my opinion.  good luck
Maybe he has a physical issue he is not comfortable with discussing with you. Affair would be the last thing on my list. He is probably very sensative about it as well, so be careful how you approach him. Just a thought. Keep us posted?
I'd like to thank everyone for their comments. As my husband doesn't know that i've found out about his little secret i think he would get really angry if i tried to approach him...All i know is that this is the first time he has made a prespription for those type of drugs and it has got me thinking...why the hell would he need them in the first place if everything is in normal working order??!! I can't seem to think of any other reason other than him using this drug for another woman!!
How about perhaps he needs it to work for you? If he's doing behind your back its obvious that he's embarrassed by his problem. Would there be any other reasons why you would suspect him of having an affair besides finding this prescription? Is he working late? Does he disappear and not pick up your calls? Is he getting strange phone calls or texts at weird times of the day or getting a huge amount of calls? Is he acting strange or behaving different with you? Is money disappearing? My point is to accuse someone of cheating there has to be other factors than just finding pills to aid in erectile problems.
I agree with Mami.  You'd have other issues going on if he was cheating.  I do wonder about the comment that he would get mad if he knew you'd found them.  I'm really big on communication in a marriage and that things like that would be okay to discuss. So I'd figure out a way to get that discussion going.  Maybe he hasn't told you because he doesn't want you to think the issue is you (which it wouldn't be) as to why he would need the medication.  Maybe he is worried about YOUR feelings.  Just a thought.  good luck
I  guess you guys are right, maybe i'm just getting paranoid for no reason, it's just that this kind of thing hasn't happened before and so i'm just jumping to conclusions! I'll try talking to him but as i said before, if i approach him with such a topic his first reaction would be anger because he tends to use anger in certain situations where he can't express himself properly. I'll keep you posted on what happens...thanx again...
If you approach him about it, don't go into the conversation with accusations. Just play dumb and be like "Oh i found these pills, what are they?" I agree with the others, if you have no other reason to think he's cheating besides the pills, then he most likely isn't cheating. Good luck and keep us posted!