Advice needed
I got a bit drunk recently and went home with a guy, one thing led to another. We didnt actually have sex but I did give him oral sex without a condom, he recently wrote online that hes worried his exgf could have cheated on him, which could lead him to have an STD. What is the likelyhood that i could have caught it from oral sex if he does have one? Is this high risk? And how long do i have to wait until i get tested?
I have also noticed that after the occurence i have developed a sore throat, could this be linked?
Most of the time oral sex does not transmit STD's. There is a chance that if he had gonorrhea, herpes or syphilis you could have gotten it. Gonorrhea most likely you would notice or the guy would notice burning while urination and discharge. As for herpes or syphilis you would probably see a sore.

So the chances are low but you would have a chance if he did have it. I would check with the guy and see if he has anything. You can also get tested, get a throat swab.