Aa
A
A
Close
BV/YEAST/HPV
So i have been in and out of the doctors consistently since april. This is when i found out i had HPV and within a month they found dysplasia. I got the cryotherapy done, which was AWFUL. i had to take myself to the hospital for pain (horrible cramping) after the third day. The discharge from the cryo was like no other....
I was then diagnosed with BV, then again with yeast 6 more times. Over the past two- three years i have been diagnosed with BV quite often. I have tried both the pill and suppository. The symptoms seem to subside but return, ive often noticed soon after my period...
I HATE not feeling normal and it is affecting my life in so many ways. I have had intercourse twice since the surgery and both times my partner mentioned an odor. this has all together prevented me from wanting to be sexual AT ALL! i feel dirty and uncomfortable all the time.
I am in my doctors every other week, they finally ran a culture not just looking under the microscope. And i was tested for glucose levels, as this can be associated with recurring yeast, it came back normal and they found NO yeast. She said it is not BV and i have been tested for all std's which came back negative. I am weary as they first tested me for trich, and brought me a sheet with info on it but came back in and said "oops it originally looked like trich, however it tested positive for yeast". Should i get retested for trich? could i have both and the yeast is only more dominant? Could this be related to the Cryotherapy? I havent felt normal since and i just want to be fixed. PLEASE HELP
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I would retest for Trich and try posting in woman's health. They might be able to help more since a lot of issues are not STD related.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs / STIs Community Resources