STDs / STIs Community
Dry skin on penis forehead

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

Dry skin on penis forehead

So i had unprotected sex a few days ago, we had sex a lot that night so my penis was very sore and sensitive the next morning. I started to notice about a day ago after my penis went back to its normal state that the skin on the head of my penis was very dry and flakey. On top of that when i masturbated my semen was yellow. I went to the doctor and got antibiotics for chlamydia and gonorrhea and i just started taking them today. Is the dry flakey skin on the head of my penis related to possibly HPV? or is this just a result of something else that will go away with continued use of the antibiotics?

Did you test for chlmaydia/gonorrhea while on your visit to the doctor?

If you did what where the results?  

If you didn't test for them, get another doctor.  

Dry flakey skin on the head of the penis does not mean you have HPV, a wart of some kind would mean that.  Also there are many strains of HPV that don't give symptoms.     Talk to your doctor about HPV and consider getting vaccinated for HPV.