HPV from seborrheic keratosis
To whom it may concern,

I recently had a wart-like growth removed from my genital area and biopsied. The diagnosis I was given claimed it was a seborrheic keratosis and that it was benign. I have since noticed another possible growth forming slightly above the area of the previous one and have a few concerns:

A few sites say that there may be a connection between seborrheic keratoses and HPV, but they didn't sound definitive. More sites said they are benign, but the information mostly dealt with non-genital growths. Is there a possibility that my keratosis is or could cause HPV?

Does having it make me more susceptible to contracting HPV?

If not, are seborrheic keratoses contagious? Is there a treatment to keep them from spreading or a more topical treatment to get rid of them? I would rather not have each one cut off, as it takes time to heal and is in a sensitive area.

If I already have a diagnosis for benign keratosis, do I need to consult my gynaecologist if more do appear? Or is it safe to say that's what they are, and they don't need treatment?  

Thank you for your time
no this is not contagious. see your provider again to have this 2nd area removed also.

grace