STD Tests
This might be more of an emotional issue but I have a new partner and even though I have been tested for std's he seems very reluctant to get tested himself. I am now in doubt whether I should continue in this relationship as he does not like using condoms etc. Any advice please?
hi, i think you making the right decision asking him to get tested. I dont think you should stop seeing him over this if you like him, just refraim from having sex, both protected and unprotected. If he likes you for who you are, he will get tested and get your point.
But heres the issue. If you have been having sex with him not knowing his status then your status is now in question. I think if you mention to him to get tested also to confirm your not at risk, it might push him in the right direction.
it's being sexually responsible for both partners to seek out full std testing prior to starting to have sex together. you have the right to protect yourself and your future fertility/health by asking a partner to test. if he doesn't wear condoms and won't go for testing, this isn't worth the health risk.

to further elaborate on life's post - if you  have had unprotected sex with him already, be sure to follow up on full std testing at the proper times as listed in our read before posting post on the forum.

grace