Aa
A
A
Close
Small Red Rash IMMEDIATLEY after sex & ONLY after sex
My boyfriend and I have been together for over a year now we have both been tested for STDs I have been tested 2 for STDs everything comes back negative. A couple months ago we had, had sex and afterwards his penis has a small like rash on the tip of his penis.. now sometimes it will go to the shaft but not very far down. no blisters, no puss, just tiny tiny tiny bumps ...and sometimes it looks like small rash they are red flesh color. It happens everytime we have sex now. They go away in a day or 2 usually by the next day its not noticable... and the only time it happens is right after we have sex... What could this be? He is freaking out and wants to know how to make it stop??
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
It's not a STD, best advice is to see a Dr when it happens to get a proper diagnosis.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
could be anything from friction burn, dermatitis, irritated hair follicles, and the list goes on. i agree with vance that he should see a dr. the next time the bumps are visible to get a proper diagnosis, but you can be confident that this is not an std.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
736575 tn?1288906158
It could also be a fungal infection.  If you have traces of yeast infection in your vagina, he could be having a reaction to it.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs / STIs Community Resources