Can Yeast spread throughout body??
back in late jan, i had a male yeast infection. I had it for 2 weeks before i started to treat it w/ lotromonin which caused the pain/irritation go away. then about a month later, i had prostatis which i got a shot and put on antibiotics, and that went away.
Since i first had that experience back in january, i noticed small white spots appearing on my penis head that are not raised but just dull white spots. also, the head of my penis seems to be getting dryer and more discolored over time.
The past few days I've been doing the morning spit test to check for an yeast infection and everytime my spit floats/spiders out like i do have excess yeast. I was wondering if a yeast infection could spread to other parts of the body???? i mentioned it to a dr. the other day and he kinda gave me a dumb look saying it doesn't happen, but i saw many places online saying it does happen in rare occurrences.

I'd appreciate any feed back!
Post in Men's Health this is not STD related.