STDs Community
Can't figure out what I have!

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Can't figure out what I have!

So the day before New Years I had unprotected sex with a girl (I'm a guy) and a few days later I noticed a continous discharge. It got worse over time and I could'nt figure out what it was. Finally about two weeks later (I think 1/14/13) I went to my doctor. I told him I thought it was Gonorrhea, and he took a urine sample and prescribed me with 1,000 mg of Azithromycin, and 200 mg of Cefixime. My symptoms lessened to a point where the discharge only occured if I rubbed it out, but pain built up where my legs meet my torso. I called the doctor back for the results and they came back with negative for both Gonorrhea and Chlamydia, but they said not to rule it out, as sometimes they are unreliable. A week after that, pain in my testicle started to form and for about 4 days it was painful to the touch. The doctor prescribed me with 1000 mg of Metronidazole Flagyl. The pain has subsided but it still feels soar. I went to the doctor again on 2/7/13, where he gave me an injection of Ceftriazone and 2,000 mg of Azithromycin. I don't really see any change in symptoms. My doctor and I seem to think it may be something else that we don't know. What should I do? Is there something else I should be tested for? He seems to think I should just go to a clinic but I rather see my personal doctor.
Symptoms did sound like chlamydia/gonorrhea (discharge). Not sure exactly where to go from here. Maybe test for a wide variety of bacteria. But all the medication should have taken care of it.