Do prostitutes who have HIV likely have other STDs as well?
This is not about my low/no risk exposure to HIV, I just wanted to figure this out for the sole purpose of understanding the STD infected community.

Compared to other STDs, HIV is more difficult to transmit because other STDs can be transmitted via oral or even contact with skin whereas HIV can only be transmitted through unprotected vagina/anal sex.
So is likely that a prostitute that has HIV would also have other STDs based on the fact that it would be easier to contract other STDs than HIV?

Just wondering how many people out there with HIV have never contracted any other STDs or if everyone with HIV has contracted another STD of some kind at some point in time. I tried to find this information but I couldn't, so I apologize if this is common on the forum.

If this question is out of line or offensive, please ignore me, thank you

The question is not out of line nor offensive... yet people will chose to ignore you for other reasons.

You question has not a simple answer:
However, generally, An individual like a prostitute would NOT have other STDs, that would be bad for her business!

Most prostitutes use condoms in industrialized countries.  They are trying to protect themselves from getting infected not the other way around.   They worry about STDs as much as you do, but others due to lack of education won't know this and won't test due to fear of testing.