STDs Community
Have slight burning sensation while peeing
About This Community:

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Have slight burning sensation while peeing

A couple of weeks ago I had an unprotected encounter with someone involving brief anal penetration. About a week ago I started to experience a slight burning sensation in my uretha toward the tip of my penis while urinating and the area around my tesicles feels tender. I do not have any discharge from my penis at all and the "burning" sensation comes and goes. I had gonorrea once when I was younger, so I know what that feels like and this isn't even close to that. What other STD's might cause the symptoms I described. I have tested positive in the past for HSV-1 and do experience tingling on the head and one side of my penis from time to time. I have never had a "cold sore" there but have manifested the symptoms of an outbreak including the intense tingling sensation. Anyway, any thoughts would be appreciated.