Hot tubs and Yeast Infections?
I have never suffered from a yeast infection except for one time when taking antibiotics...until recently.  I have had an ongoing problem which I suspect is a yeast infection for a few months.  Itching/burning vulva area, but vaginal opening feels normal....quite a bit of discharge but it is clear.  I have tried switching detergents, soaps, everything and finally decided that it must be a yeast infection.    I have been using a hot tub for about 1-2 hours a week, but have been doing so for about 7-8 months without any problems.  Not sure if that could contribute to a yeast infection or not?  Anyone here know?
It can, but don't drive yourself crazy here trying to figure out what caused it.

Go to the doctor and get tested, make sure that's what it is, and not bacterial vaginosis or something, and get it cleared up.

I think sometimes they just happen.  Maybe the planets aligned a certain way, it was the full moon - whatever.  Sometimes you just never know.

Aj