I have painful bowel movements, and burning in prostate
The last few days i have had very painful bowel movements and a burning sensation while urinating, that i think is mostly burning from my prostate. I am worried the most because i am a 19 year old male, and there is a possibility that i had unprotected anal sex. A guy got me drunk and i don't know what happened and he claims he doesn't. There isn't any discharge in my penis, it just hurts very badly while pooping. I have a slight rash around the anus, but i run a lot, and i think its probably from running. Nothing out of the ordinary is wrong with my penis or "balls." It just hurts extremely bad while pooping, and sometimes while urinating it burns in between my anus and balls, which i think is the prostate.  I am just worried that perhaps i do have gonorrhea. I am hoping that it is hemerrhoids, or perhaps proctatis or something less serious. I also don't want people to think that i am a dirty ***** or a drunk, because in fact i rarely drink and never have unprotected sex. It was a night of poor judgement. I am going to planned parenthood today, but i just couldn't sleep because i am so worried about it. Anyone's opinion would help, i just want to know what is happening to me.
It sounds like prostatitis, and that can happen without anal sex.  Make sure they do a prostate exam today.

AJ