STDs Community
Just need to no if I have somthing

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Just need to no if I have somthing

Hello I am a 14 year old male for the past year or so I have notice a lot of flesh colorerd bumps on the rim or shaft of my penis. I am still a virgin but my girlfriend wants to have sex but I am not sure if this is an STD or just like pimples down there. I just need to know what they are and if it is contagious.
If you are a virgin, then there is no way you have an STD. There is no way anyone here can tell you what the bumps are (you would have to see a doctor for that), but the skin on the penis is very thin, and normal hair follicles often look like small flesh-colored bumps. Pimples and infected hair follicles on the penis are also very common. The best way to make sure you don't get or give someone an STD (or a baby) is to use a condom. Keep it safe every time!