Aa
A
A
Close
Penile Discharge gone. Will I be safe?
Last Saturday I had sexual relations with my girlfriend. Nothing huge, just oral sex. the following monday I had slight penile discharge so I went to go see a doctor tuesday (it was white-ish in color and I didnt have any burning while urinating). He did one test (swabing the back of my throat for any STD's) then sent me home to pee in a cup the following morning and bring it to the hospital to be tested. Odd thing is, I havent had any discharge from the penis since tuesday after the doctors (i havent gotten my test back yet). To list a few details that i think will be helpful though...

1. My girlfriend is a virgin. Im 100% sure she is
2. I had a pretty serious cold the following week before saturday (with sore throat and such. but I was feeling a bit better saturday)
3.  I didnt have any other symptoms such as burning while peeing, swollen testicals or pain in the groin.
4. Going back to where she was a virgin, in her first attempt she had cut a bit of skin and it began to slightly bleed. (could he saliva have infected it and that be the reason I got the discharge?)

Any and all help would be highly appreciated

Could I be safe and it had just have been something
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1. Then you can't get a STD from her

No clue why you got discharge, but it is not STD related.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources
Top STDs Answerers
Blank
Fleetwood20