Penile Discharge gone. Will I be safe?
Last Saturday I had sexual relations with my girlfriend. Nothing huge, just oral sex. the following monday I had slight penile discharge so I went to go see a doctor tuesday (it was white-ish in color and I didnt have any burning while urinating). He did one test (swabing the back of my throat for any STD's) then sent me home to pee in a cup the following morning and bring it to the hospital to be tested. Odd thing is, I havent had any discharge from the penis since tuesday after the doctors (i havent gotten my test back yet). To list a few details that i think will be helpful though...

1. My girlfriend is a virgin. Im 100% sure she is
2. I had a pretty serious cold the following week before saturday (with sore throat and such. but I was feeling a bit better saturday)
3.  I didnt have any other symptoms such as burning while peeing, swollen testicals or pain in the groin.
4. Going back to where she was a virgin, in her first attempt she had cut a bit of skin and it began to slightly bleed. (could he saliva have infected it and that be the reason I got the discharge?)

Any and all help would be highly appreciated

Could I be safe and it had just have been something
1. Then you can't get a STD from her

No clue why you got discharge, but it is not STD related.