STDs Community
Risks from handjobs

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Risks from handjobs

I have read some of the other post about STD risk thru handjob which were reassuring.
I do the massages with happy ending I don't use condoms and use oils I also clean up the area
with a warm washcloth, then I cleanse my hands. So I wonder what risk would be involved I have known
some girls that say you should use condoms especially if you may have any breaks in the skin. But I am nervous to use condoms for handjob seems a little out of the ordinary and also would not like to look as if there was more involved and put myself at risk for problems with the police for carrying condoms into these type of situations. So my question is  what are my risks and should I use condoms what protection could they really provide.
Tags: handjob
No risk