STD SIDE EFFECTS
Dear Sir/Madam,
I carried mycoplasma genitillium and has intercourse with my wife some 3 months ago, she started having odourful urination and itching and that started the uphill for my worries for HIV tests and STD tests. I was done 4th generation tests of P24 and HIV 1 & 2 for 3 months in a row and all came back negative. STD medication i recieved was ciprofloxacin for 15 days twice a day and my wife also took it and than my last results on Mycoplasama came back clear. My wife on the other end is having fever constantly every two weeks, it goes away and come back with hig fever and she takes antibiotics and she gets sore throat every now and than from last three months and it is coninuing. I am scared if i still have HIV or any STD that i have passed on to her! shall i continue gettng tested even though my Doc have told me that generation 4 tests are accurate and 6 to 8 week results are always relaiable even though i have done upto 12 weeks and have come back negative.
What can be causing my wife to get constant fevers and sore throats and medications she takes for it apparently doesnt seems to be working.
Can you please advice

thanks,..
all hiv testing related questions need asked on the hiv forum where you also have a post going.

your wife needs to be seen and continue to follow up on her own symptoms.  many things besides std's can cause those sorts of issues.unless she has + test results for a std, not a whole lot we can help you with at this point.

grace