Slightly concerned
Okay. So I had apparent chlamydia like symptoms a few months back. I visited a clinic and submitted a urine test. Before my urine sample was examined I described my symptoms to the doctor. She then recommended Zithromax. 4 pills at 1 time. Naturally I welcomed the cure. I saw improvement in my condition very soon after treatment and in 2 weeks time I was right as rain. In that 2 weeks I received a phone call from an office lady that worked in that doctors office telling me the test came back negative. Did I not have chlamydia? What was treated?
And now, months later I find myself concerned about oddities with my penis. I have occasional tenderness in my testicals. When I feel the inside of my urithra I can then create particals of what I assume to be semen related by creating friction between fingers. Not only that but after ejaculation I find my semens consistency to be quite stretchy. After ejaculation a few minutes go by and I can still squeeze aftercum out. This is also stretchy/stringy. Am I just paranoid because I've never focused this much on my semen before the disease? Am I contagious? Will women find my semen odd like I do? Thank you so much for reading. Any answers are greatly encouraged and appriciated.
You are going to need to follow up with your Dr. I can't say what you had.