What causes sour milk like smell from penis
I have recently started going out with a girl. We had unprotected sex several times over the course of a few days. Not long after I noticed a burning/stinging pain when I urinate accompanied by a sour milk like smell from my penis. All the post I have read so far suggest this is a hygiene issue but this is not the case for me as I shower at least once a day but the smell still returns within hours of washing which was never been the case before.

Also, I'm not sure if this is related but around the same time I started temporarily losing feeling in the right side of my face. It starts with an intense tingling/numb feeling which last around 2 minutes then fades away.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated,
did you both seek out full std testing prior to starting to have unprotected sex together?

many things can cause odor. you need to be seen and get a proper exam and some testing done.  your partner also should do the same.

grace
I would say it's best to get a test done to rule out anything serious. It could be a number of things that are causing the odor, your body will always react to things that are new, so could be something harmless, but you should find out sooner rather than later. If you're worried about having an STI test in person, there are a couple of clinics online that can do it all through the post very confidentially. I have looked at a couple, like, the gum clinic and the sti clinic, both say if you get a positive result you get free treatment. Also may be worth both you and girlfriend get tested as if you're going down the line of having unprotected sex it will effect you both. Good Luck mate!
Thanks for the advice. I went for a full screening last week, the results should be back today. Hopefully it's nothing serious but I'm understandably worried and just wanted to get an idea of what to expect when I talk to the doctor this evening.

Thanks again for taking the time to reply.