STDs Community
i dont know whats wrong

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

i dont know whats wrong

Last monday i had unprotected oral sex with a crossdresser. I know he has many partners. I performed analingus as well.  I also had protected anal sex, i was the insertive one. The next day  my penis was tingling and kind of hurt. The tingling has been going on since this past tuesday. On about wednesday i started feeling pain in my sides. It came and went and i also was kind of sore. Since thursday ive been feeling like something was dripping out of my penis but nothing like discharge comes out. My penis still tingles every so often even as i write this question. I wanted to know if u had any idea what it could be. I had chlamydia before and got symtoms (symptoms) with 4 days. But i dont thinks its that. Theres no burning during urination or discharge. Id really like your help.
First, it's unlikely that you would start showing symptoms of an STD within 24 hours of exposure. However, if you start having sore throats, swollen lymph nodes in neck, pain or trouble swallowing, you may want to get that checked out by a doctor or clinic, such as Planned Parenthood, just to rule out any STI of the throat. The fact you wore a condom while having anal sex makes your risk of contracting any STD extremely unlikely if the condom was used properly and did not break. Finally, in regards to the pain in the sides and feeling of something dripping from your penis, that could simply be a UTI (if by sides you mean areas near kidneys) which would give you that feeling of having to pee, and sometimes feeling as if urine might be dripping out. More than likely, the feeling of something dripping, is being caused by your anxiety. When I get anxious, I urinate a lot, and when I don't have to pee, I get the feeling like I have to, and sometimes get the feeling like I might have a little coming out. Try to take a breath, and go get tested....more than likely, you're fine, but I know how even someone telling you what want to hear won't subside your worry for long...so go get checked out