STDs Community
testicle sack swollen

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

testicle sack swollen

about two months ago something happened to my testicle sack that i've never in my life seen in my body. my testicle sack was verry swollen, it hurt a lot and also as I touched my testicles i could feel them very swollen too specially with the left one. i'm wondering if this has anything to do with any stds @ all. i had no discharge or burning while urinating, and redness back when it was swollen, only thing is that i still have dry skin in that part of my sack (where it got swollen) not sure if it does . since it went away it never came back but i'm not sure why that was or what it was. does any one have any idea of what it could be?
The only way for you to be able to find that out is to go and get tested.  People tend to automatically think they have an std the minute something different happens to their genital area. A lot of the time it isn't std.  But you have to go to a doctor for proper testing to be sure of that.  Many infections, diseases, conditions, show similar symptoms.