Blood coming out of penis during sex
My boyfriend has blood coming out of his penis after we had sex.  He ejaculated and then his penis was bleeding from inside.  I do not have my period so it's not from me!  What could it be?
a bacterial infection maybe... urologists needs to check that. can't solve that issue on your own.
It could have been from all the friction and all the fun. I hope so.

If not he could be in a bit of trouble.

My GP once told me not to worry about anything until you **** or **** blood - cos thats the body reacting to something very ominous - and one should have tests cos there could be a serious problem.

But you are young and banging away like rabbits good luck to you. Ask your boyfriend to keep an eye on it and check to see if he passes blood in his urine. If not - it was just all that friction and all that fun.

Good luck to both of you enjoy yourselves.....
Well we finally had intercourse again this morning and he didn't bleed afterwords!  He had a normal ejaculation and was fine so I am guessing it was a one time freak incident.  Thankfully.  It could have been the position we did it last time was too much for his penis or something?  Thanks for the help though.