Penis redness and irritation will not go away!
I am a 21 year old male. For the past two months I have been experiencing redness/inflammation on the head of my penis as well as the skin directly beneath the head. It is extremely sensitive all day and sore constantly, although worse at times. In the last year I have only had sexual contact with my long time partner and 2 other girls. When the symptoms began I was tested for gonorrhea, chlamydia, and bacterial infections, all clean. I was put on doxycycline for 10 days with no improvement. I then went and saw a urologist who put me on ciprofloxacin for 30 days, with no improvement. I went back to the same urologist and he prescribed mupirocin ointment for a week, no improvement. I went back to my original doctor who said it may be fungal and so told me to try lotrimin or monestat. I tried both with no improvement, then I was given 2 doses of diflucan which also did not help at all. I went and saw a dermatologist who told me it may be psoriasis and to try hydrocortisone ointment which has not helped either. I also have switched to hypoallergenic detergent and soap and all cotton underwear. I am beginning to seriously lose hope that anyone will be able to tell me what is wrong or how to fix it. The redness comes and goes, but it becomes very deep red and inflamed if I masturbate or have sex or even just have an erection. I have been told it is CERTAINLY not herpes by every single doctor due to it being constant for two months and there not being lesions but I am still fearful that this may be what it is. Can anyone tell me if this could possibly be herpes? Has anyone had similar problems or have any idea what the problem may be or how to fix it? Any insights or advice would be extremely appreciated, this whole thing is a nightmare and I am praying I find a solution soon!
Hi John, In all of the people you have seen have you been to STD Clinic, the staff there are trained in sexula problems are may be able to help better, the problem its a sight problem, please give them a look in, best advice.
Good Luck
Would love a response from gracefromHHP based on other answers I have seen her give on this subject!
Well Go Find Grace, and hover over her name, and you will see you can send her a note or an email, so just copy your message and post it on an email, and send it to her explaining you would like her advice because the rest of the can peaple who do answer quetions are not good enough for you.
Good Luck