Sexual Health Community
Swollen clitoral hood.

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Swollen clitoral hood.

I had sex with my partner for about an hour. Nothing different. No unusual pain. Of course soreness afterwards, I'm a pretty Small women.

Well my clitoral hood now has swollen the size roughly like the knuckle to the tip of your thumb.

It's quite embarrassing, large and uncomfortable. I can feel it when I walk. But at touch it is completely numb.

Is this going to go away on its own?  Or am i going to have to do the walk of shame into the clinic?
Try putting a cool cloth on yourself to see if you can get the swelling down. If that does'nt help then yes, see your Dr. How long has this been going on? I'm not sure about the numbness. It's most likely because of the swelling.
Hi Emily, Your numbness and swelling could come from you not orgasing, your body builds up and thing swell up then if no ogasm, its not released, so when you do ogasm every thing goes back to its unarouse state.
But things just go back but slowly.
Any help
Good Luck