smoking
I am 9 weeks pregnant and still smoking is this really bad and going to hurt my baby?
Yes and yes.  I am 46 years old and have respiratory issues because my birth mother smoked through the pregnancy.  
I don't know. I smoked moderately for three of my four pregnancies. All four were fine and grew to healthy adulthood. Was I just lucky? Who can tell?
With what we know TODAY about smoking, I am shocked you would give this young woman even the tiniest bit of leeway here.  Shocked!
I am speaking the truth. This is not a recommendation to smoke, nor an approval of smoking. I no longer smoke.
well it sounds to me like you are giving recommendations that it is okay to smoke during pregnancy, when we know the high risk of miscarriages, low birth weight and baby respirator issues..yes I do believe you were just 'lucky' allmymarbles.
Is it really worth risking your baby nessa? talk to your doctor and find a good safe way to stop as soon as possible...good luck hon♥