673?1276376493
Social Anxiety User Group
How to tamper the urge?
About This Group:

Feel awkward around people? Avoid the phone or social gatherings? Welcome to the social anxiety group. This is a place for sharing anxiety stories and discussions on how to overcome the problem.

Founded by whitecat78 on June 12, 2010
85 members

How to tamper the urge?

My anxiety is two fold.  Something will happen which creates in me the excessive urge to go and take care of a situation which I should just leave alone.  I don't want to go in the first place because it is none of my concern.   Then in my anxiousness I end up creating an uproar because I feel it is necessasry for me to get to the bottom of the matter or take care of it myself no matter what right then and there.  So therefore I have created this havoc as a looney tune to people looking at me like I am crazy then I realize just what I have done, again, and have to back peddle in embarrasment.  Normally, if it applies I will be repremanded for it and told the disruptive behavior is not acceptable.    

Seriously I do not realize I have done it again.  If I can just stick to my own business and waive off the urge to fly off and take care of something that I should have not concerned myself with in the first place.    What are fello members secrets for tampering the anxiety urge?"
Beanie0 Am not too bad in general. ... Comment
Dec 25
Beanie0 uploaded new photos
Nov 24
Amandag78 commented on Sick of no comments
Nov 17