Speech & Language Disorders Community
What is it when your tongue has a gash behind a bump that looks it has ...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Speech and Language Disorders. Topics include, but are not limited to: Aphasia, Apraxia, Autism and Communication, Developmental Dyspraxia, Motor Speech Disorder, Orofacial Myofunctional Disorders, Paradoxical Vocal Fold Movement (PVFM), Tongue-Tie (Ankyloglossia), Voice Disorders

What is it when your tongue has a gash behind a bump that looks it has a hole in it?

Lately my tongue has been incresing in pain. It has been about a wek and a half now. At first i thot i had burnt it or bit the edge. But now its kinda swollen. It looks like on my ride side of my tongue and kinda close to the tip, there is a bump that looks like it has a small hole in it. Then there i a small gash/slice behind that bump. It hurts too talk alot, drink, eat some foods, and it has a stinging pain sometime. Then lately, i have been having earaches...avtually the other day my left ear was bleeding. If you can help me with theses id highlly appreciate it.