Testicular Cancer Community
lump at the right- top part of my testicle
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to testicular cancer.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

lump at the right- top part of my testicle

pls help me. um.. do these lumps su;pposed to be hard? i mean i discovered a lump at theupper part of my right testicle and well it's not exactly that hard but i could tell its like a tiny kinda squishy lump...are you able to kinda squeeze it a bit(the lump)? my left testicle didn't have one... it's quite near the side part of my testicle you know, the one that feels like a rope near the sides? but at my right testicle just along that rope it had as i said that squishy lump and that i am having dull aches all over my body especially my lower back, shoulder and everywhere even my muscles.