Testicular Cancer Community
lump at the right- top part of my testicle

This patient support community is for discussions relating to testicular cancer.

pls help me. um.. do these lumps su;pposed to be hard? i mean i discovered a lump at theupper part of my right testicle and well it's not exactly that hard but i could tell its like a tiny kinda squishy lump...are you able to kinda squeeze it a bit(the lump)? my left testicle didn't have one... it's quite near the side part of my testicle you know, the one that feels like a rope near the sides? but at my right testicle just along that rope it had as i said that squishy lump and that i am having dull aches all over my body especially my lower back, shoulder and everywhere even my muscles.

There is no real way to tell if  what your feeling is serious or not without a scrotal ultrasound.  The fact that your experiencing aches in your back and other areas of your body could be unrelated but there's no way to know for sure without getting it checked out.  Try not to worry the test is simple and doctors deal with this all the time.
All the best.