Testicular Cancer Community
what is this lump?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to testicular cancer.

what is this lump?

I am 14 years old I have a lump on my testicles its red and its smaller then a pea I have no pain and it on my sack I sore it last night when I was in the shower. I also recently shaved I do a lot of sports. Can you help me?
Hi!
Since you recently shaved, this small lump could be due to a small boil or hair follicle infection, sebaceous cyst, seat gland infection, eczema or allergy. Watch the lump for a few days; it may go away on its own. Apply a local antibiotic cream, and keep the area dry. Also, please show this to a doctor. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.