whitish lump on left testicle and ache for 2 weeks?
I have this whitish pearl like lump in the lower left hand corner of the left testicle near the bottom. You can sort of see a whitish shadow in the mirror but it's under the scrotum and seems on top of the testicle. I observed this 2 weeks ago and also have had aches on and off in the testicle although this may be from after an erection and the testicle getting crushed, which sometimes happens. It does feel sore when I start to pee or I sit in certain positions and not always. Is this to be worried about?
Hi there!

Well, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include infections, cysts, warts, molluscum contagiosum etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by a primary care physician or a dermatologist for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this helps.

Take care!