Acheing joints/muscles - so tired???
Hi all, I had PT 3 weeks ago and so far have felt reasonably ok apart from post op' pain etc.  The last few days though I have been feeling extremely tired, hot at night, my joints and leg muscles ache so badly I am having difficulty sleeping.  Other muscles and joints ache,(my fingers actually hurt to type this!!), and I have a exzema-type rash on my hands. (which I have had before and put steroid cream on) and I just generally feel rough.  I know it is still 'early days' post 'op but I was feeling better last week than now.  
Could any of these symptoms be related to Hypo/hyper?  What should I do about them.. I am back to taking pain killers again just to get me to sleep when I had not any at all after the first week out of hospital.
Any comments/suggestions i would be grateful.
Hope you are all doing ok out there?  It has been a beautiful Bank Holiday Monday here in the South of England and I had ALL the kids home plus various boy/girl friends!  Busy, busy day, so am not happy about feeling this worn out and exhausted.
Jacqui x  
Hi there- You are arent on any medsright? This could be why. My dr told me that after my TT that I would have about a good 7-10 days with my normal hormones floating around. After that he said will go HYPO. I was on my meds one week after my TT, but I started to feel the HYPO kicking in!

Hang in there!!
Hi J,

I am four weeks post op and feeling like **** too.  I am not on any meds yet and I'm sure I should be.  I havent even had blood work done yet.  

I feel sore in so many places, I'm irritable, I have a constant headache, and I'm exhausted, to say the least!  And yet I cant sleep to save my life.  

I wasnt sure if my situation was stress related due to the diagnosis, but with your post and M's response, I'm thinking I best get that blood work done tout de suite.

I hope you are feeling better soon.  Maybe we can compare bloodwork in a week or so?

No I am not on any meds at all and waiting for follow up appt in next couple of weeks.  My TSH level was 2,49 as of a 10 days a go, (which was about 2 weeks post op').  The doc was very happy with that and seemed to think that the remaining half of thyroid was working ok.  So why do I feel so bad?  Have had another poor night sleep and joints and muscles still very sore.  Hands are worse. Very hard to type!
J x.
sorry, just 'bumping' to see if any other advice/ideas out there
Jx
You sound hypo- have you had your labs drawn lately?  Hopefully you will get on meds soon.  Your other half may not be working properly- you may need meds.