Burning Itchy skin sinsations
Ga7
Do any of you get the burning tingling skin, I get it with levoxl, I dont have it on synthroid, I get back muscle crams in my legs with it. I am not taking any meds other than Zanax as needed. My B12 levels are normal.
I have TERRIBLE burning tingling skin in my upper back, shoulder blade areas.  I have Hashimoto's (recently dignosed) and also fibromyalgia.  Taking LOTS of multivitamins seems to help this some.  I also have very sore joints, muscle spasms, aches and pains nearly everywhere.  Hope you feel better soon~~
I've had tingling feet and sometimes on my back and elsewhere since diagnosis w/ hashi hypo. (I've had barain and spine MRIs, neuro exams, etc. and MDs always conclude the tingling is from hasi hypo.) Also, I couldn't take the generic drug levothyroxine. It gave me warm, flushed, burning skin (especially on face and neck), nausea, headache, diarrhea, etc. Different brands have different fillers and delivery systems, so it's possible to have an adverse reaction to  the fillers in one brand and be ok on another. I'm fine on synthroid. You might try switching brand to see if the burning, tingling stops. Good luck!
Ga7
Well I have tried Synthroid and Lexoyl, and handle either, My tSH is Normal, and I have had TT so I am running out of choices, Amour is a not as well cant handle the T3 rush.
Have you had neuro exam to rule out other causes for tingling and burning sensations? I have and no other problem/illness was found. I've also had extensive blood labs done. I can only conclude that thryoid problems can cause tingling and strange sensations!!! FYI my orthopedist told me that many hypo symptoms such as neuropathies (tingling) can take up to 6 months to go away once your TSH is in normal range. From my experience thyroid disease is very frustrating, causing lots of strange symptoms many of which aren't the classic medical textbook hypo symptoms, that linger long after your levels look "good". You might try to post this question to Dr. Lupo on the Doctor-Patient forum.
Ga7
Seen them all, the only time I feel great is when I was of it for awhile, the meds do do a number on you. My levels are still normal, even after I stop taking for a bit.