Aa
A
A
Close
Daily headaches after starting generic Synthroid
I just started taking generic Synthroid 6 days ago for treatment for Hash's, I am currently Hypothyroid.  Was initially started at 25mcg.  I have had daily headaches and anxiety since starting the med.  Called my doc yesterday and was told to half my dosage.  Go back in 4 weeks for more blood work.  My questions is what can I do to help these headaches?  Will this go away?  I take Advil and recently started taking Tylenol for stomach reasons.  Anyone have any advice about this?
What about Armour?  How do I have that conversation with my doctor?  Will it be easily prescribed?  Any advice on that as well.
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
hi sometimes it helps to change to a different brand it helped me you pay a little more but you may feel better
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
215461 tn?1331866365
I have hashis and 25 was too much for me.  I started to get the symptoms you mentioned while I was going hyper.  See if cutting it like he said makes you feel better.  At one point, I had to take 1/2 every other day.  Just keep an eye on your results and how you feel.  Now I am not on any meds because I go hyper.  Good luck!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Thyroid Disorders Community Resources