Hypothyroidism? Normal TSH and low Free T4
I recently had my thyroid tested - TSH 2.09 (Normal Range 0.34-5.60) and Free FT4 0.80 (Normal Range 0.60-1.60).

My doctor said I was normal, however based on my symptoms and research I've done on the internet, I believe I may be hypo. Most of my symptoms are hypo: fatigue, dry skin, weight gain, hair loss, depression, bad memory, etc.

However, I do not have cold intolerance. My one hyper symptom is heat intolerance and excessive sweating. I'd really like to find out what's wrong, so if anyone can shed some light it would be greatly appreciated.
Your FT4 is pretty low.  Many of us find that we still have hypo symptoms until FT4 is about midrange.

You don't have to have every classic symptom to be hypo.  Your doctor really should test FT3 as well.  FT3 is the test that correlates best with symptoms.  FT3 often has to be upper third of range for us to feel well.

Hashi's, autoimmune thyroiditis, is the most prevalent cause of hypo in the developed world.  Ask your doctor to test TPOab (thyroid peroxidase antibodies) and TGab (thyroglobulin antibodies).  You could be in early stages of Hashi's.  
I'm curious to know where you stand at this point? Did you have the test to check for the antibodies? I am in the same boat. I have all of the EXACT same symptoms that you have including the sweating. Just curious to see where you are with your treatment.